Saturday, April 2, 2011

Leaderboard 2011: The 10 best Android smartphones

From TechRepublic
April 1, 2011, 9:25 AM PDT
Takeaway: Hot, new Android devices hit the market almost every week. To help you sort through them all, here’s our list of the 10 best Android smartphones, especially with business users in mind.
...I’ve created a leaderboard of my top Android picks. This is a dangerous task because it is very subjective stuff. The smartphone that is the best fit for you is going to depend heavily on your needs and preferences. But, since I’ve had my paws on virtually all of the Android devices and I’ve written reviews of the best ones, I decided to rank them in terms of the overall quality of the devices. Since my audience is primarily IT and business professionals, I’ve developed this list with them in mind. A list aimed at consumers would certainly look a little different.

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/hiner/leaderboard-2011-the-10-best-android-smartphones/8042?tag=nl.e019

No comments:

Post a Comment